Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: AG Fashion Shows

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello. I am taking my DD to the AG Fashion show this weekend. We have never been to one before, but were told there will be AG items for sale. Has anyone been to one of these before? What should we expect? Or better yet how much should I be prepared to spend? LOL

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We've been to 2 of them, and all I can tell you is to take lots and lots of money! LOL

    The merchandise changes from show to show. The first one we went to ran out of doll sized t-shirts, that's all they had for sale. The second one we went to had doll sized t-shirts and baseball caps. For the life of me, I can't remember how much they were. I'm thinking $5-10 each.

    The big money is the raffle tickets. The one show had them 3/$20. They also had a lot of items to raffle though. That was the year Emily won Kaya, the Grand Prize. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It can be quite pricey, but the way I looked at it was, it's for charity, and we had a ball!

    Hope you have fun!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you. We are driving several hours to get there and I didnt know anyone who had been before. I appreciate the help!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be there too, AG Mommy, though not the same time as you. I'm already cringing over my pocketbook!! Yipes! [img]confused.gif[/img] Since only my mom and I are attending, and my daughter will not be there, I am debating over taking my own doll. 1) Will people think I'm weird 2) Will I embarress my poor mother? (Acually that's pretty hard to do. She's a nut! She wouldn't care.) What do ya'll think??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone. We had a great time, did you? I was disappionted that they were not selling the matching outfits. Did anyone win a raffle item? We tried real hard for the Elizabeth bed, but didnt win [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •